Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and weâll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an account
This super easy berry daiquiri recipe is perfect for hot summer days and special occasions. Bursting with berry flavour, they're a refreshing alternative to the cocktail classic.
1. Half fill a coupe glass with crushed ice.
2. Combine the rum, lime wedge and mint leaves in a Boston shaker and muddle well to release the flavours
3. Add a generous amount of ice chunks and stir well.
4. Pour the mixture over the crushed ice and top up with Berry Fizz and extra crushed ice if required.
5. Dress with half a fresh strawberry and the sprig of mint to serve.